All Christians are called to serve God. There are many paths to serve God in our world, and many young adults and others are wondering what path their life will take. On this website are many resources for community service, engagement with worshiping communities, and education about advocacy issues. Here are resources for those who are considering taking the path to becoming an ordained pastor (known as a teaching elder) in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
28% of all the people preparing to become ordained pastors in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) are 29 or under, and 46% are between the ages of 30 and 49. -Preparing for Ministry Today
- Cycles of Discernment (video)
- Ordained to What?
- Discerning Your Call & Your Gifts for Ministry of Word & Sacrament
- Financial Aid for Service
- Gifted by the Flame: Professional Church Vocations
- Journey into Ministry
- Preparation for Ministry Office
- Office of Vocation